Foreman - Crushing Division Detour Lake Project
- Detour Lake Mine - North of Ontario
- To be determined following experience
- May 2023
- Amount of available positions: 1
Being a Foreman at Dubé means managing the crushing plant directly at the site, including the coordination and support of work teams, cost control, updating of reports as well as the planning and organization of work in collaboration with the Project Manager. It also means meeting challenges by the ton, experiencing the excitement of a young team and contributing to a positive atmosphere.
Are you ready? Be Dube!
Status: Permanent full time
Schedule: 14/14, bed and board at the camp
Workplace: Detour Lake Mine - Agnico Eagle located in Northern Ontario
- See to the proper functioning of the crushing plant by ensuring health and safety, team collaboration and maintaining a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Work with the project manager, the mechanical planner and the management team to optimize and improve the operations of the crushing plant.
- Accompany, train, support and empower the site team, both at the crushing and administrative levels.
- Coordinate planned shutdowns, schedule maintenance and repairs and preventively ensure the proper functioning of the equipment as well as the quality of the repair work.
- Ensure the quality of the granular material by evaluating it and adapting the work as needed.
- Carry out the various administrative tasks, communications, reports and follow-ups on time.
- Be the resource person for the entire team in place, the client as well as representatives of government entities visiting the site.
- Communicate to his team and collect daily information relating to health and safety, good work practices and more.
- Be able to effectively manage the priorities of several mandates.
- Have health and safety as a priority.
- 3 years experience as a crushing foreman
- Good communication skills and fluency in French and English
- Basic computer knowledge to complete daily reports
- Great versatility, resourcefulness, autonomy, and good team spirit.
- Salary according to experience
- Group insurance including vision care, dental, life insurance and long-term disability.
- Employee Assistance Program - EAP