Onsite Office Clerk
- Construction site near Val d’Or or remote site
- May 2023
- Amount of available positions: 1
Being an Onsite Office Clerk at Dubé means assisting the Project Manager and site Foremen and working in collaboration with the administrative team at the head office. It means carrying out several different administrative data entry mandates relating to invoicing, daily reports, document classification, and follow-ups. It also means experiencing the dynamism of a young team, meeting challenges by the ton and contributing to a a pleasant working atmosphere.
Start date: May 2023
Status: Permanent full time
Schedule: To be discussed – Choice between 5/2, 4/3, 7/7 et 14/14
Workplace: Construction site near Val d’Or or remote site
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist the Project Manager and the Foremen in collaboration with the administrative team to carry out clerical tasks according to the established deadlines.
- Perform data entry into Excel and Maestro accounting system for project monitoring, invoicing, and payroll.
- Maintain team schedules.
- Issue purchase orders in the accounting system and run errands as needed.
- Classify physical documents and digitize them to classify them in SharePoint according to the established nomenclature.
- 2 years experience as a site clerk or administrative assistant
- Diploma of professional studies in accounting – an asset
- Ability to communicate in English and French
- Ability to work at a remote site
- Very good knowledge and skill with IT tools: Office suite, especially Excel and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of the Maestro accounting system – an asset
- Demonstrate versatility, rigor, and good work organization
- Competitive salary and remoteness allowance
- Cell phone and laptop provided
- Group insurance including vision care, dental life insurance and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program – EAP