Project Controller - Crushing division - Detour Lake project
- Detour Lake Mine - Agnico Eagle located in northern Ontario
- March 2023
- Amount of available positions: 1
Are you ready? Be Dubé!
Being a Project Controller at Dubé means being the right arm of the Project Manager and the site Foremen, in addition to being the link with the administrative team at the head office. It is to be the main person in charge of several different mandates including the administrative management of daily reports, documents, and follow-ups. It means meeting challenges by the ton, experiencing the excitement of a young team and being part of a large-scale mining project. It is under the supervision of the Crushing division Project Manager that he will act.
Start date: March 2023
Status: Permanent full time
Schedule: To be discussed – choice between 5/2, 4/3, 7/7 and 14/14 - room and board at camp
Workplace: Detour Lake Mine - Agnico Eagle located in northern Ontario
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Project Manager, the foreman and the management team to collaborate in optimizing and improving the operations of the crushing plant and ensuring occupational health and safety.
- Manage several administrative mandates on time: billing follow-ups, minutes of meetings, communications, schedules, deadlines, daily follow-up, and production reports.
- Manage the coordination of training and tasks related to occupational health and safety.
- Assess the risk of accidents and ensure corrective measures to eliminate them.
- Accompany the Project Manager to meetings with the client as well as those with representatives of government entities visiting the site.
- Communicate relevant information to senior management and collect daily information relating to health and safety, good work practices and more.
- Submit granulometric tests to the client to help ensure the quality of granular material.
- Ensure that the necessary resources are available to the team by acting as purchasing agent on site.
- Be able to effectively manage the priorities of several mandates.
- 2 years experience as administrative work responsible at a worksite
- Professional study diploma in administration or college degree in accounting and management or civil engineering – an asset
- Knowledge in crushing – an asset
- Ability to work at a remote site
- Good communication skills and fluency in French and English
- Good knowledge of technologies, IT and the Office suite
- Great versatility, autonomy and concern for a job well done.
- Competitive salary and remoteness allowance
- Cell phone and laptop provided
- Group insurance including vision care, dental life insurance and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program – EAP